Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am under your spell


I lived my life in shadow
Never the sun on my face
It didn't seem so sad,
though
I figured that was my place
Now I'm bathed in light
Something just isn't right
I'm under your spell

How else could it be

Anyone would notice me?
It's magic, I can tell
How you set me free
Brought me out so easily

I saw a world enchanted

Spirits and charms in the air
I always took for granted

I was the only one there
But your power shone

Brighter than any I've known
I'm under your spell
Nothing I can do

You just took my soul with you
You worked your charms so well
Finally, I knew

Everything I dreamed was true

You made me believe.

The moon to the tide

I can feel you inside
I'm under your spell
Surging like the sea
Wanting you so helplessly

I break with every swell
Lost in ecstasy
Spread beneath my willow tree
You make me complete

3 comments:

DhiKing said...

nice poem sis... donno wat to say... varah loabi

My Ɛ-JoůrnåL said...

finally one of yr fav song on yr bloggie... ^_^ koooooool!

@ dhiking: hey darling... its a song ey!

HRMaster said...

jus a cool song to publish